Private Client Insurances

Buildings Insurance

If you are taking out a mortgage on a freehold property, your lender will insist that you have buildings cover. But it is worth having regardless as it ensures that you have the money to rebuild your home if the worst comes to the worst and it is badly damaged or destroyed in a fire. SPF’s team of specialist insurance brokers can advise on buildings cover for all sorts of property, whether you are insuring your own home or a second home in the UK. We can also advise on specialist policies for unoccupied homes or those under renovation, giving you peace of mind.


Related Downloadable Material


Buildings and Contents

Need assistance? Please get in touch

SPF Private Clients are experts in helping people achieve their goals by providing the right funding, wealth management and insurance advice.

SPF Insurance Services is a trading style of SPF Private Clients Limited which is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).