At SPF Private Clients, we’re looking to meet driven and committed team players who want to succeed in their career. We provide continued development with on the job training and professional qualifications needed to build a successful career in Mortgages, Wealth Management, Insurance and Commercial Finance.
As a leading, multi-award winning financial services advisory we are committed to finding the best talent for our company so if you think you could be suitable for a role or are interested in finding out more, please contact us.
- Provide a professional advisory service to the firm’s existing and prospective clients, developing appropriate business relationships and introducers within your designated area/s.
- Promote SPF Private Clients as the UK’s leading mortgage broker for six and seven figure mortgages.
- Operate within FCA rules and principles, such as Treating Clients Fairly (principle 6).
- Have at least 2 years’ experience and hold the Certificate in Mortgage Advice and Practice or recognised equivalent.
Client Relationship Manager
- You understand and appreciate that a successful administrator helps the adviser to win referrals by proactive client contact.
- You will be comfortable working in a busy sales environment and happy working to deadlines and will work proactively with the expedient processing of mortgage applications through to legal completion.
- You are a team player, both with your peers and the brokers with whom you work.
- You understand that sitting back and waiting to be asked to do something is not the way that SPF functions.
- You always strive for excellent levels of client service.
Commercial Account Handler
- Looking for a Commercial Account Handler with 2 years relevant insurance experience who wants to be a crucial part of a growing team.
- You will have a proactive approach and a can do attitude.
- Negotiate a wide variety of Commercial Insurance renewals, primarily Real Estate working autonomously as well as with Account Executives.
- Send out Policy Documentation to clients and manage relationships, making sure the clients needs are always looked after.
- Debt management for own policies and for more senior team members.
- Processes Mid-Term Adjustments to policies and well as producing certificates of insurance.
Send Us Your CV
If you are interested in finding more about working at SPF Private Clients or want to become part of the team, please send in your CV or register your interest below and we will let you know when a suitable role becomes available.Register Interest